martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Mark Twain


"When I was fourteen years old,I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded by how much he had learned in the last seven years."

Mark Twain 1835-1910


When he was growing up, when he was young he felt like he knew everyone, that he needed any advice and that no one could understan him. These are some thoughts that we often have when we are growin up and while we are young this is an important idea.

After we grow up we realize of how our parents were telling what was best for us and we realize that they were wise while we were inmature and tryinf to find ourselves. Twain´s father didn´t learn anything, he just realized of how intelligent and wise his father really was.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario