lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Vidio+ Reviews

Dori The Movie Runner: I liked this video, it´s very creative but they missed the subtitles and that could really help because I couldn´t hear all of what they said. I understood most of the scenes.

I´m Getting Married: This video it´s good, I liked the coreography and the music but I think they could put a littlemore dialogues and subtitles in it, but their speaking was clear so I could understand.

Academic Deshonesty: I likes this video because it´s simply and easy to understand, voices were very clear.

The Cookie´s School Tips Guide: I liked this video, It has some scenes changes that avoid it to look repetitive. I can say it looks dynamic.

Sudden Change: It has an iteresting story and dialogues were clear most of the time. I didn´t like the end becuase I felt like it was very abrupt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario