miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

Kinds of love

Love is...? I´m still not sure what is love, but I certainly know that they´re different kinds of love, some of them are:

  • Family love: Is the kind of love that you feel for your family and that mantains attached and interested in your family.
  • Friendship love: The kind of love that you feel for your friends and makes you to appreciate them.
  • Pet love: That special feeling for your pet, when just the simple fact of knowing that they love you inconditionally makes you to love them.
  • Food love: What can I say, maybe the universal love, food love.

I have experimented pet love, family love and food love, and I really love my family and my pet. I also love my friends, they´re pretty special to me and my best friend is like my sister, I can say I love her. Maybe those aren´t the deepest kinds of love, but I think everything comes when it has to come.


4 comentarios:

  1. Food love! Hahahah :) so funny! But I think that it's true and is the most powerful love in the whole world :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love for the food :) thats the reason why you will be a cochi xD

    ResponderEliminar